Stuart Dolbel, has been involved in the Agricultural industry in NSW since 1985 and has a strong background in Agricultural Retail and Grain Marketing having managed retail stores for a number of years before working for the AWB or related entities from 1996, Stuart's domestic grain trading experience is used to interpret the local feed and milling industries.
Dolbel Consulting acts as a grower broker facilitating on sometimes hard to move commodities like pulses or in cases where producers may just be looking for a quick comparison to an existing price.
Primarily an accumulation facility Dolbel Consulting is a reliable source of free market analysis covering local and global markets on a daily basis.
Agvance Marketing provides Agvance clients with grain brokerage and accumulation services for the following;
- Mung Beans
- Faba Beans
- Planting Seed
Agvance Marketing Services
- Weekly Email - Usually on a Wednesday afternoon a price sheet with the morning and afternoon comments will be emailed. Prices are the best public bids accumulated from multiple buyers throughout the day.
- Phone for Price - Feel free to call and discuss the market and offer grain for sale or get a price to compare to a price you may already have.
- Standard Brokerage - Sell grain through Dolbel Consulting, the brokerage fee is $2/tonne + GST, the same as it was in 1989, 2000 and 2012...
- Morning Comments - Between 8am and 10am weekdays a simple email report covering overnight markets from around the world, domestic activity as market sentiment is sent. It also includes a summary of the weather and settlement prices for overseas futures markets.
- Price Spike Text Message - A text message will be sent as soon as the market moves higher or lower than in an expected manner. Potential to tie to Target Price Orders.
- Daily Prices - Weekdays between 2pm and 5pm a price sheet summarising the best public prices Dolbel Consulting can find available will be emailed when practical.
- Afternoon Comments - Usually accompanying the Daily Prices, the Afternoon comments is a brief look at what has transpired through the day. This report is often more domestic oriented.
- Special Updates - Periodically commodity specific updates will be emailed outlining recent trends, crop conditions and any other obvious impact on the market.
- Crop Tour Reports - Seasonal crop tour reports looking at regional production, this report is often in the form of a YouTube video.
- Supply & Demand Tables - International, National & Regional supply and demand estimates from leading analyst and Dolbel Consulting
- First to Price - Be on the short list for that text message or phone call when things get interesting.
- Benchmarked Marketing - This is the key to the full service. Membership numbers will be limited at this level. Members commit to pool their knowledge. A weekly summary of sales, production potential and marketing decisions will allow you to get a feel for what the key growers are doing. Computer based decision making is also a feature, this takes into account current market prices to help form a marketing strategy.
- My Book - Dolbel Consulting will run a synthetic book. Production is the average of all Level 3 Members production for each commodity. Get a look at what Dolbel Consulting would do if it was their grain.
- $2,000pa + $2/tonne brokerage
- However! Commit to sell at least 50% of your grain through Dolbel Consulting the annual fee is only $500 + $2/tonne brokerage.